At Glumangate Dental Practice we aim to provide dental care in a considerate, compassionate and professional environment while focusing on achieving the best standards of clinical treatment, safety and cross infection control.
- To listen to your treatment needs and clearly explain your treatment options, including any risks involved and alternatives.
- To respect your wishes and the choices you make.
- To carry out continuous training, and keep up-to-date with the latest treatments available, as well as abide by the standards expected by our various governing bodies.
- To have a full system of checks to ensure that the treatment you receive is of the highest standard possible.
- To follow the highest standards of cross infection control.
- To respond promptly to any concerns or complaints you may have.
- To respect your privacy, dignity and confidentiality, and treat all patients without discrimination.
- To try as much as possible to keep to appointment times because we understand that your time is precious.
- To respect our appointment times and let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend or if you may be late.
- To follow any clinical advice we may give you, attend regularly and maintain good oral hygiene.
- To keep your account up to date.
- To respect our staff as they are only here to care for you.